What is SEO?
SEO is the process of developing our site to appear at the top of search results. When users search for something in search engines like Google, yahoo , Bing etc., then these search engines will search for the webpages, videos and other stuff which are relevant to the search query and place them on search results.
Generally High page ranked sites will get placed at the top of search results. But if you follow SEO tips properly, you can also get good traffic from search engines.
2.Off page SEO
Off page SEO deals with the promotion of your content, getting back links. It’s all about link building and increasing link popularity by submitting your site to search engines and trusted directories.
Top 5 SEO tips to get Higher rankings
1. Quality content
2. Social Media
1.Create a Facebook Fan page for your blog and try to promote your articles over there.
2. Join Facebook groups related to your niche and promote your articles.
3. Try to get more traffic from Google + because Google plus has more impact on site ranking. Join Google plus communities, share your content and try interact with other bloggers.
3. Use Twitter , linkedin, Pinterest, Reddit to increase your traffic.
4.Stumbleupon : In my view StumbleUpon is the Best social networking site to increase your blog traffic.
3. Link Building
4. Responsive Template
5. Image Optimization
- Godaddy .COM domain at RS 99 [Get the deal]
- Read: What is Alexa Rank?