Sometimes you need to share your private information such as password, credit card details or bank details with a friend or family member. you can send information via email or text message. But there is a chance that the person may forget to delete the information. So there is a risk that the information may be misused in the feature. But what if there is a system which can automatically delete the information from recipients devices after it has read? Sounds good right! In this article, I’ll show you How to send a self-destructive secret message.
How to send Self Destructive Messages with BurnNote
Suppose you have to send your personal details to your brother for an urgent purpose. To send the information using Burnnote just follow these simple steps.
1. Open your browser and visit Burnnote website.
2. Now sign up for an account. After creating the account, just click on new button to write a new message.
3. Type your message in the text area provided and click on options.
4. By default, Burnnote will set the timer for deletion of the message based on the text. If you want you can also set the timer for deletion. Password option will be available for additional security.
5. After that click on next button. If you want to email the message to any person, just provide an email address of him and click on send button to send the secret message.
6. If you want to send the information as a text message, just click on Get link button and add a label for conversation.
7. Burnnote will give you a link which you can send to the recipient. Ones he clicks on that link it will be directed to Burnnote site. When he opens the message the timer will be started and the message will be deleted permanently after the timer expires. Unread messages will be deleted after 72 hours.